This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: PR 7306 (C++/i86 thunk bug with varargs)
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Andreas Jaeger <aj at suse dot de>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:26:46 -0000
- Subject: Re: PR 7306 (C++/i86 thunk bug with varargs)
The PR is not closed yet. I just verified that it is fixed indeed.
If you point me to the patch (changelog is fine), I'll close it myself.
Oh, you're right; I didn't actually know there was a PR open for this one;
I just fixed it spontaneously.
Here's the message that contains the patch.
There were some follow-on patches for fallout as well.