Re: How do I run dejagnu's runtest with other timeout value for specific tests in gcc's testsuite?

  nsson> I might sound a bit stupid here but hey, I'll take the chance
  nsson> then...

When it comes to DejaGnu, there are few stupid questions. ;-)

  nsson> How do you run the testsuite, let's say a specific test, with
  nsson> a timeout that's not the default, i.e., the value set in the
  nsson> dejagnu files?

There are two timeouts relevant to GCC testing: a compile-time timeout
and a runtime timeout -- both can be controlled.  If you are just
doing native testing (as it sounds like you are), then you can try
adding these lines to your `unix.exp' baseboard definition file:

     set_board_info gcc,timeout 600
     set_board_info sim,timeout 600

There's a chance that this won't work (as DejaGnu is, umm, a real
joy) -- but I hope this will get you on the right track.

Cheers, Ben