Re: It's target deprecation season again!

On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Zack Weinberg wrote:
> Moving on to specific targets that might be worth dropping, here is my
> list.

> cris-*-aout

No, this should *not* be dropped.  (There's no reasonable way to
abandon use of it, not due to eternal love for a.out...)

brgds, H-P
PS.  If that GCC conference will finally happen, I suggest it to
have one of those amusement park shooting galleries so people
can live out their urge to get rid of those targets. :-)  Oh no,
I'm suddenly associating a.out with that piece of chalk at the
end of a paper rose.  Better call it a day.