This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: It's target deprecation season again!
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 16:33:27 -0700
- Subject: Re: It's target deprecation season again!
On Friday, October 18, 2002, at 04:05 PM, Zack Weinberg wrote:
Of these, only ns32k has seen any activity other than global cleanups
since the 3.1 release. So I propose to remove ns32k-*-* from the
deprecation list, and pull the plug on the others.
The conclusion is that it should stay. We should have a timeout list,
and place i960 on it so that we can renominate it in 2-4 years time.
There was some discussion of dropping i960-*-*; I didn't see it come
to a conclusion.