This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada/GNAT runtime library?
- From: Joel Sherrill <joel dot sherrill at OARcorp dot com>
- To: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>
- Cc: berndtrog at yahoo dot com, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 10:27:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: Ada/GNAT runtime library?
- Organization: OAR Corporation
- References: <20021018143211.4CD47F2B55@nile.gnat.com>
Robert Dewar wrote:
> > In this case, the first requirement I listed above is not
> > satisfied. The ARM port backend and Ada do not get along
> > well enough to complete a build of Ada. Similarly for the
> > m68k and sh.
> That's what we are correcting. We now have a version internally that is
> starting to show signs of life, and will contribute changes ASAP.
Fabulous!!! I would be happy to do some testing on ARM/RTEMS and
ARM/Linux when it becomes available.
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D. Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS Huntsville AL 35805
Support Available (256) 722-9985