This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ia64 linux doesn't bootstrap
- From: Tim Prince <tprince at computer dot org>
- To: Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 05:59:04 -0700
- Subject: Re: ia64 linux doesn't bootstrap
- References: <20021018051920.GA9402@redhat.com>
- Reply-to: tprince at computer dot org
On Thursday 17 October 2002 22:19, Aldy Hernandez wrote:
> While building stage2.
> In file included from /home/aldyh/source/gcc/gcc/c-decl.c:6888:
> gt-c-decl.h:338: internal compiler error: Bus error
> Please submit a full bug report,
> Just curious if anyone had seen this, or had a fix for it. I guess I
> should pull out gdb now...
Maybe OT, but what version of gdb would you use, and which version of gcc
would you build it with?