Re: Ada/GNAT runtime library?

Robert Dewar <dewar@gnat.com> wrote:
> As far as I know, the DOS port was never completed.

Was DOS the reason for the 8.3 file names?

> A partial list of targets for which runtimes exist
> are
[list]

Thanks for the list, Robert!
Why not put it somewhere on gcc.gnu.org?

What puzzels me, is the close dependancy between the
OS and the CPU for the GNARL.
e.g.
GNU/Linux x86 works
GNU/Linux Alpha don't work

Are there any documents about the 'abstraction level'?

Bernd