This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Bootstrap times on mainline are getting worse
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:51:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: Bootstrap times on mainline are getting worse
- References: <20021017144047.GA13629@tornado.toronto.redhat.com>
Diego Novillo wrote:-
> Bootstrap times have been creeping up lately. Today's mainline
> is 10% slower to bootstrap C and Fortran than a month ago.
> The biggest increase in bootstrap times seems to have come after
This is truly depressing. There seems to be nothing we can do
to prevent it.