This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: real.c fails floating point tests
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Robert Dewar <dewar at gnat dot com>, "gdr at integrable-solutions dot net" <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, "steve at moshier dot net" <steve at moshier dot net>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:03:15 -0700
- Subject: Re: real.c fails floating point tests
- References: <20021016150559.2E290F28EA@nile.gnat.com> <email@example.com>
On Wed, Oct 16, 2002 at 11:01:57AM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> (2) Richard, would you take a look at the bugs, as the architect of the
> new code?
Yes. I've been looking at the real_to_decimal problem reported