Re: Question on fixup_abnormal_edges

On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 10:15:43PM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> I don't think so.  How are we supposed to ensure that the insns on that
> abnormal edge are executed when the exception occurs?

This is an EH edge, not an arbitrary abnormal edge.  We can redirect the
destination of the edge and create a new landing pad with whatever we
like on it.

Admittedly some of the code for that isn't written, but it's possible.
It would be easier to disallow call-clobbered registers across that edge.

r~