Re: How to use Dejagnu for gcc-3.0?

>What is the problem,the loop-1.c file is a simple file ,also we have done
>all the things for dejagnu and gcc-3.0 installation. Now what is the
>problem,why is it showing FAIL status.something more is to be done or the
>way in which we are checking is wrong.

Some failures are normal.  Some of the testcases in the testsuite are there
to document known compiler bugs that we haven't fixed yet.  Some of them may
be mcompiler bugs were accidentally introduced recently and haven't been fixed
yet.

The usual way to run the testsuite is to run it twice, once without your
change, and once with your change.  If the results are worse with your change,
then you know you have a problem.

There are other testsuite results posted to the gcc-testresults mailing list.
You could try comparing your results against the ones there.

Jim