This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Subject: Kernel bugs that trip expect (Was: Re: 2 new regression on darwin6.1)
- From: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- To: Jim Ingham <jingham at apple dot com>
- Cc: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>,Aldy Hernandez <aldyh at redhat dot com>, Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>,GCC <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 12:25:02 -0700
- Subject: Re: Subject: Kernel bugs that trip expect (Was: Re: 2 new regression on darwin6.1)
- References: <20021015093441.A17165@lucon.org> <2B9F8795-E06F-11D6-BBA1-00039379E320@apple.com>
On Tue, Oct 15, 2002 at 11:51:53AM -0700, Jim Ingham wrote:
> Great, thanks... This also needs to be submitted to
> sources.redhat.com, since they maintain a separate version of expect,
> and I don't know how often they resync with the net version...
They should fetch the patch from sourcforge.