This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Question on fixup_abnormal_edges
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: hainque at act-europe dot fr
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 15 Oct 02 06:57:43 EDT
- Subject: Re: Question on fixup_abnormal_edges
When using table driven EH, is it expected that possibly call clobbered hard
registers get assigned to pseudos live across calls like in the case above ?
I have a vague recollection going back over a decade that you indeed
can't do this.