hppa64 threading

Hello,
  Is it possible to build a threaded gcc on hppa64? I had some success
building a threaded 32-bit gcc on hpux11 using POSIX thread support (e.g.,
simple threaded Qt applications compile and work fine). If the same is
possible on hppa64, do I need anything other than a CVS snapshot of binutils
and a CVS snapshot of mainline gcc? As far as I can tell, apart from using
the binutils versions of gas and ld, the only other option I need to enable
is "--enable-64-bit-bfd" when configuring binutils. Did I miss anything?
  I am using a HPUX11 machine with all patches applied from the June/July CD
set. Are there any tricks of which I should be aware?

Thanks,
Ravi