This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Questions how to test correct c++ library install.
- From: Mike Stump <mrs at apple dot com>
- To: damovand <Llappin4 at netscape dot net>
- Cc: gcc <gcc at gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 10:26:38 -0700
- Subject: Re: Questions how to test correct c++ library install.
On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 09:42 AM, damovand wrote:
Is there a program and Makefile that I can use to test the correctness
of my setup? I looked through the Makefiles under 'testsuite'
directory but can't be sure it's for the purpose of a simple build.
Did you manage to read all of the documentation linked from the web
site alrady? For example:
I've done a lot of c++ programming and have written simple Makefiles
but never had to set up the compiler and the environment could someone
please point me to a good comprehensive online document?
and be sure to see the rest of the documentation at:
The above command is documented in there, under testing.