Re: 2 new regression on darwin6.1

    I wonder are you using RedHat's expect patches? On debian, we
were getting spurious false failures earlier this year which have
been all eliminated by that fix. It is described in the debian
bug report...

http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=156854&archive=yes&repeatmerged=yes

I did forward that patch upstream to the expect maintainers but I don't
think its in a new release yet.
                         Jack