Re: 2 new regression on darwin6.1

 > Hi,
 > so far I couldn't find what is the reason for, but on darwin6.1 I get
 > 2 regressions by this evening.
 > IOW, the tests passed with last nights cvs on trunk. It must have
 > happend during the last 8 hours.

 > Here the failing TC's:

 > FAIL: gcc.dg/cpp/assembler.S spurious warning (test for bogus
 > messages, line 7)
 > FAIL: gcc.dg/cpp/assembler.S (test for excess errors)

This might be a dejagnu bug.  It may also be some silly OS bug when
spawning lots of processes.  It gets confused, and you end up getting
bogus errors.  I don't know if this is fixed in Jaguar, but I know
that in previous versions you'd have to do "make check" a few times
and report the union of the runs :).

Perhaps Jim Ingham can elaborate on this.  He had explained the bug to
me in more eloquent words.

...and perhaps, it's an actual regression failure..

Aldy