This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Any problem with CVS repositry?
- From: "John David Anglin" <dave at hiauly1 dot hia dot nrc dot ca>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: cgf at redhat dot com
- Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2002 22:10:40 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Any problem with CVS repositry?
> >I'm seeing the problems using the uberbaum tree
> So am I. Someone screwed up a symbolic link in uberbaum repository.
> It should be fixed now.
firstname.lastname@example.org still is stuck. This is the last update
2002-10-07 Richard Henderson <email@example.com>
* config/i960/i960.c (i960_setup_incoming_varargs): Create a
new rtx for comparing the argument pointer against zero.
J. David Anglin firstname.lastname@example.org
National Research Council of Canada (613) 990-0752 (FAX: 952-6605)