Re: gcc.gnu.org: web server config problem

>> There is a problem in the configuration shown when downloading the page at
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/java/compare/java.util.zip.Deflater.diff

Gerald> I could reproduce this, and my guess is that our web server
Gerald> gets confused by the directory name "zip", assuming the file
Gerald> is a .zip file, even if it is plain ASCII.

I agree.  But how can I fix this?  I think the problem comes from this
line in /sourceware/www/conf/mime.types:

    application/zip			zip

All the other lines in this file are similar.
Would adding `text/plain diff' fix the problem?
Or should a diff be application/patch or something like that?

Tom