This is the mail archive of the
gcc@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc.gnu.org: web server config problem
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Cc: Olivier Mengué <dolmen at bigfoot dot com>, gcc at gnu dot org, <overseers at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 08 Oct 2002 16:19:17 -0600
- Subject: Re: gcc.gnu.org: web server config problem
- References: <Pine.BSF.4.44.0209161355140.5679-100000@pulcherrima.dbai.tuwien.ac.at>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Gerald" == Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer@dbai.tuwien.ac.at> writes:
>> There is a problem in the configuration shown when downloading the page at
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/java/compare/java.util.zip.Deflater.diff
Gerald> I could reproduce this, and my guess is that our web server
Gerald> gets confused by the directory name "zip", assuming the file
Gerald> is a .zip file, even if it is plain ASCII.
I agree. But how can I fix this? I think the problem comes from this
line in /sourceware/www/conf/mime.types:
application/zip zip
All the other lines in this file are similar.
Would adding `text/plain diff' fix the problem?
Or should a diff be application/patch or something like that?
Tom