Re: profiling on AIX

>>>>> Chaitu  writes:

Chaitu> Does gcc supports any environment var like PROFDIR/GMON_OUT_PREFIX on
Chaitu> solaris/linux to generate profiles when an application is compiled with
Chaitu> -pg option.

	I do not believe that the directory or filename of the profile
output file may be changed from the default.  At least I cannot find any
documentation to that effect.

David