This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Testsuite reorganization, documentation, cleanup?
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- To: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at doctormoo dot dyndns dot org>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 5 Oct 2002 20:43:16 +0100 (BST)
- Subject: Re: Testsuite reorganization, documentation, cleanup?
On Sat, 5 Oct 2002, Nathanael Nerode wrote:
> Looking at the testsuite, it's rather confusing. Some directories are
> documented in READMEs; many aren't. There are multiple organizational
> systems. There are multiple drivers, many of which seem very similar;
> one suspects redundancy.
The documentation is properly in gcc/doc/sourcebuild.texi. But some
directories are undocumented, and other documentation in READMEs hasn't
yet been moved into the manual.
Joseph S. Myers