This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: xfail gcc.dg test
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Geoff Keating <geoffk at geoffk dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 22:24:41 -0400
- Subject: Re: xfail gcc.dg test
>>>>> Alan Modra writes:
Alan> Before we make any change, I'd like to try renaming the .text section
Alan> symbol to ..text or something like that in gas and ld. That, and
Alan> changing the names of a few symbols emitted by gcc may just work
Alan> around the name clashes.
The problem is all of the linker scripts that want to collect