Re: xfail gcc.dg test

>>>>> Alan Modra writes:

Alan> Before we make any change, I'd like to try renaming the .text section
Alan> symbol to ..text or something like that in gas and ld.  That, and
Alan> changing the names of a few symbols emitted by gcc may just work
Alan> around the name clashes.

	The problem is all of the linker scripts that want to collect
.SECTION.*

David