Re: speed benchmark ?

On Friday, October 4, 2002, at 04:03 PM, Stan Shebs wrote:

You may or may not remember me mentioning SPU (in GDB, src/utils/spu),
which includes enough options to generate random enums, structs, etc
comparable in number and complexity to real files. For instance, I can give
you a set of options that generate headers and source files similar to the
typical Finder source file, and that take about the same amount of time to
compile.
hmm... I remember but, forgot in this context.
Yes, I am interested to know the set of options.

Thank you,
-Devang