Four to 18 qualified sales leads everyday!

I found your email address on the internet looking for individuals and
companies that are involved in insurance and financial services.

I am Brent Baus, based out of U.S. Infotel Corp. Oklahoma City office, and I have
been assigned as your account manager.  You can reach me toll free
at 1.800.941.2590.  My direct phone number is 1.405.516.2590 ext.204. Office
hours are 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM, CST.

My firm provides a telephony lead system and scripting that is specific
to just insurance and financial services.

For $88 per month you can expect the system to make 2400 calls per
day, producing 4 to 18 fully qualified sales leads every day. Larger
systems are available.

If you are interested in the additional sales leads, please give me a call. I will send
you our information ASAP!

Call today and you will be provided the first month\'s usage of the telephony
server for free.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Brent

Brent Baus
Toll Free: 1.800.941.2590 ext.204
Direct: 405.516.2420
U.S. Infotel Corp. Sales Consultant
Insurance & Financial Services Team, Atlanta

Your email address was obtained while I looked up insurance and
financial services in Google.