Re: deprecate i960 now?

>If we have no maintainer ...

Technically, we have a maintainer, me, however, I have no interest in fixing
any i960 bugs at present, and offer to resign every time the topic comes up.
There is some small benefit to listing me as maintainer, since at least then
people know who to ask questions of.  I answered a few i960 ABI questions for
Richard Henderson yesterday.  So the question here is whether it is better to
have no maintainer at all or a maintainer who is willing to answer questions
but not willing to fix bugs.  Either way is fine with me.

Jim