This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: xfail gcc.dg test
- From: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- To: Alan Modra <amodra at bigpond dot net dot au>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 10:24:09 -0400
- Subject: Re: xfail gcc.dg test
>>>>> Alan Modra writes:
Alan> On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 10:16:54AM -0400, David Edelsohn wrote:
>> What are an appropriate ELF section name for text and data then?
Alan> .text and .data
But Richard said:
"The single leading dot infringes on traditional ELF namespace in a way
that doesn't happen for xcoff."
so I thought it already was using the dot. The text and data sections on
AIX are ".text" and ".data".