Re: Question about gcc 3.2

On Wed, 2 Oct 2002, Travis Seiler wrote:
> I have just recently installed gcc 3.2 immediately after installing Solaris
> 9 on a SPARC Ultra 10.  I keep getting errors from ld claiming an undefined
> symbol __errno(...).  I never used to get this error from Solaris 8 and gcc
> 2.95.  Is there a library that needs to be updated?

I'd assume you installed a binary release, rather than bootstrapping GCC
source on Solaris 9?  I suggest contacting whomever provides the binaries;
they may have updates for Solaris 9.

In my experience copying GCC binaries from one OS version to another isn't
likely to work, though sometimes you get lucky.

Jeff