Question about gcc 3.2

I have just recently installed gcc 3.2 immediately after installing Solaris 9 on a SPARC Ultra 10.  I keep getting errors from ld claiming an undefined symbol __errno(...).  I never used to get this error from Solaris 8 and gcc 2.95.  Is there a library that needs to be updated?

Travis Seiler
Network Administrator

Direct: (770)753-1423
Cell:   (404)759-0006
Fax:    (678)366-1920
NetBank(r)
tseiler@netbank.com
http://www.netbank.com

[This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. They are meant for private use by the intended recipient(s) only. It is strictly prohibited for anyone to copy, forward, or distribute the enclosed content. If this message has been received in error, please delete it along with any attached files immediately and notify the sender by phone.]