Re: AIX bootstrap failure

>>>>> Mark Mitchell writes:

Mark> Based on the nature of the failure and the nature of my changes I do not
Mark> see any particular connection.  But, it is certainly possible.

Mark> If you send me preprocessed source, and a target triplet, I will build
Mark> a cross compiler and try to replicate the problem.

Mark> It would be nice if you would play the CVS binary search game to figure
Mark> out whose bug it is; that way we won't waste time asking the wrong
Mark> engineer to investigate.

	I already did binary search.  The first try, removing your patch,
fixes the bootstrap failure.

David