Re: compile gcc with GNU objc runtime on a MacOS system

On Wednesday, September 11, 2002, at 09:15  AM, Paul E Johnson wrote:

I don't use a Mac, but one colleague does and we are having trouble figuring how to make it use the GNU runtime when we build Objective-C programs.

Can anybody direct me to some documentation about building gcc and other programs so they use the GNU runtime for Objective C on a Mac OSX?
Use GCC option "-fgnu-runtime"
For more info,
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc-3.1.1/gcc/Objective-C-Dialect- Options.html#Objective-C%20Dialect%20Options

-Devang