This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: EH runtime with mixed encodings
- From: Matt Austern <austern at apple dot com>
- To: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 21:06:53 -0700
- Subject: Re: EH runtime with mixed encodings
On Thursday, August 29, 2002, at 03:52 PM, Richard Henderson wrote:
On Mon, Aug 26, 2002 at 04:50:11PM -0700, Matt Austern wrote:
I'm trying to track down an EH runtime bug---always a
messy business. The particular test case I'm looking at
involves mixed encodings for FDEs. Just so I don't get
distracted by too many red herrings... How well-tested
are mixed encodings?
Not extensively, I wouldn't think.
Thanks for getting back to me. Just to get closure,
though... We tracked this down, and the bug was from
linker features that are unique to Apple. No gcc
source changes are necessary.