Documenting asm inline modifiers

It recently came up on the x86-64 discussion mailing list that the
inline asm modifiers, i.e. what you pass as 'code' to print_operand
isn't documented anywhere but in the arch specific code and that a
proper documentation would be appreciated.

I would like to try and document them at least for i386, but am unsure
where such documentation should go, maybe md.texi? And I'd also welcome
suggestions as to how to name the section. Would 'Inline Assembler
Modifiers' suffice?

Philipp

--
Philipp Thomas <pthomas@suse.de>
SuSE Linux AG, Deutschherrnstr. 15-19, D-90429 Nuremberg, Germany