This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
- From: Ranjit Singh <ranjit_singh_007 at yahoo dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 00:50:03 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: unspec expressions
I am trying to understand RTL representation.
I have a question about unspec expressions.
The manual says
(unspec [operands ...] index)
(unspec_volatile [operands ...] index)
Represents a machine-specific operation on operands.
index selects between multiple machine-specific
1. How are these expresions used and How does
construction and matching take place in this
case (if they occur in define_insns)?
An example would be helpful.
Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance - Get real-time stock quotes