This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
march question on pentium4
- From: Martin Kahlert <martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2002 08:04:03 +0200
- Subject: march question on pentium4
- Reply-to: martin dot kahlert at infineon dot com
I use gcc-3.2 release on a FreeBSD system running on a Pentium 4 machine.
My (integer based, no floating point at all) code shows a strange behaviour:
It is faster when compiled with -march=pentium3 than
with -march=pentium4. Is this a known issue or a problem that should be
Thanks in advance.
The early bird catches the worm. If you want something else for
breakfast, get up later.