This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Paul Koning <pkoning at equallogic dot com>, "aoliva at redhat dot com" <aoliva at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:30:23 -0700
- Subject: Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
- References: <20020829222448.GG549@redhat.com> <email@example.com>
On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 03:28:42PM -0700, Mark Mitchell wrote:
> This is one of the bugs I recently discovered in G++'s ABI implementation;
> it does in fact make sizeof(B) == 8, even though it shouldn't.
Right. Found that in a later message to the list. ;-)