This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: a question about trampolines and non-exec stacks
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Marc Espie <espie at nerim dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:21:39 -0700
- Subject: Re: a question about trampolines and non-exec stacks
- References: <20020829180142.GA6209@tetto.liafa.jussieu.fr>
On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 08:01:42PM +0200, Marc Espie wrote:
> - I like m68k's FINALIZE_TRAMPOLINE code. Any issue in adding the
> same hook to other arches, e.g., i386 ?
> - I'm a bit lost as to TRAMPOLINE_SIZE... Is it supposed to be exact,
> or should it be conservative?
AFAIK, it can be either.
> - where to stick a make_stack_executable function ?