This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Trouble with sections attributes for embedded target
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Xavier Ordoquy <xordoquy at meditrans dot fr>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 16:08:20 -0700
- Subject: Re: Trouble with sections attributes for embedded target
- References: <1030538860.16862.22.camel@ninja>
On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 02:47:39PM +0200, Xavier Ordoquy wrote:
> I've tried to use attribute((section("CODE"))) but the compiler
> complains m68k-aout doesn't support this.
Indeed, m68k-aout does *not* support this. You need to use
some more capable intermediate format, e.g. m68k-elf.