This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at integrable-solutions dot net>
- To: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>, Andreas Schwab <schwab at suse dot de>, Paul Koning <pkoning at equallogic dot com>, "aoliva at redhat dot com" <aoliva at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: 30 Aug 2002 01:01:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
- Organization: Integrable Solutions
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Mark Mitchell <email@example.com> writes:
| The point is that the RECORD_TYPE created by G++ is "unlowered"; it
| doesn't really look like a C representation of the equivalent type. As
| a result, it's tricky for the back end to find all of the components of
| the class.
Thanks for the clarification.