This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Possible GPL violation?
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: fw at deneb dot enyo dot de (Florian Weimer)
- Cc: Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot COM (Joe Buck), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 11:29:20 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: Possible GPL violation?
> Joe Buck <Joe.Buck@synopsys.com> writes:
> > Sorry, we can't add anything to GCC without an assignment from its
> > copyright holder;
Florian Weimer writes:
> Exceptions are always possible. :-)
With a 3/4 SC approval plus RMS's consent. Don't hold your breath.