This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: fjh at cs dot mu dot OZ dot AU, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 07:12:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
> By "GNAT" I meant the Ada front-end combined with the GCC back-end
> (of which stor-layout.c is a part).
Then the statement that objects are layed out by GNAT is hardly informative
(since obviously *some* code in the compiler is laying out Ada objects :-)