This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
- From: Fergus Henderson <fjh at cs dot mu dot OZ dot AU>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2002 13:25:27 +1000
- Subject: Re: RFC: attribute "unpadded"
- References: <10208272142.AA03785@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On 27-Aug-2002, Richard Kenner <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Presumably Ada objects are layed out by GNAT,
> No, Ada objects are also layed out by stor-layout.c, for the most part.
By "GNAT" I meant the Ada front-end combined with the GCC back-end
(of which stor-layout.c is a part).
Fergus Henderson <email@example.com> | "I have always known that the pursuit
The University of Melbourne | of excellence is a lethal habit"
WWW: <http://www.cs.mu.oz.au/~fjh> | -- the last words of T. S. Garp.