This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++ ABI Issues
- From: Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Janis Johnson <janis187 at us dot ibm dot com>
- Cc: "law at redhat dot com" <law at redhat dot com>, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:54:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: C++ ABI Issues
When will you be able to tell us more about the C++ ABI test suite that
CodeSourcery is developing? If it's possible that it won't be open
then we might want to duplicate some of its coverage in tests that will
be available to all GCC developers.
I don't know when, unfortunately, we'll have more information.
Just yesterday, however, I was talking to a customer about this very
issue; there are lots of people (including me) interested in making
the testsuite available to G++ developers.
Mark Mitchell firstname.lastname@example.org
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com