This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/ != http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/
- From: Joe Buck <Joe dot Buck at synopsys dot com>
- To: phil at jaj dot com (Phil Edwards)
- Cc: tange at tange dot dk (Ole Tange), gcc at gnu dot org, webmaster at gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 14:40:25 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: http://gcc.gnu.org/ != http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 04:36:46PM +0200, Ole Tange wrote:
> > It is a bit confusing that the sites http://gcc.gnu.org/ and
> > http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/ look so much alike but they are not the
> > same. Consider closing one of them.
> One (which we do not run) is mirrored from the other (which we do).
Given this, complaints about data on www.gnu.org being stale should be
directed to the www.gnu.org webmasters. We can't fix it if they won't.