This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada and x86_64
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: aj at suse dot de, dewar at gnat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, jh at suse dot cz, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:19:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Ada and x86_64
> Just saying: Look at all files is not documentation. Please make at
> least some pointer to which files should be looked at and what caveats
> are there.
No one is saying look at all the files, you just need to look at the system
dependent files. The makefile makes it clear what set of files are involved.
Yes, more external documentation on porting would certainly be useful.