This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada and x86_64
- From: dewar at gnat dot com (Robert Dewar)
- To: jh at suse dot cz, kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:18:20 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Ada and x86_64
> Yes, that brings other question,
> is there way to check basic gnatlib functionality easilly?
The ACVC tests would be just fine for this purpose. Hopefully Laurent wlil be
able to complete the integration of these tests into the FSF environment soon.