This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: stage1 bootstrap failuer to build gcc.3.3: cppfiles.c:1168: error: parse error before ']' token etc.
- From: Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot co dot uk>
- To: Christian J?nsson <christian at j-son dot org>
- Cc: 'gcc' <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 17:57:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: stage1 bootstrap failuer to build gcc.3.3: cppfiles.c:1168: error: parse error before ']' token etc.
- References: <20020821140329.GA19249@j-son.org> <002c01c24de7$a50fdea0$0301a8c0@D90V2D0J>
Christian J?nsson wrote:-
> FWIW, I can bootstrap gcc-3.2, but still the same problem with
> The problem:
> stage1 compile with installed gcc-2.95.4 (debian prerelase) "works" on
> Stage2 compile with stage1/gcc bails out on cppflies.c
> (I had the wrong subject, it's stage2 of the bootstrap that fails)
You are the only person that has ever reported this. I'm afraid
you will need to investigate it yourself.