This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [tree-ssa] AST optimizer in C++?
- From: Chris Lattner <sabre at nondot dot org>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Pop Sébastian <pop at gauvain dot u-strasbg dot fr>,<gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:35:38 -0500 (CDT)
- Subject: Re: [tree-ssa] AST optimizer in C++?
On Sun, 25 Aug 2002, Diego Novillo wrote:
> I've seen several neat ideas in LLVM. Incorporating some of them
> in GCC would be great. And the tree-ssa branch is perfect for
> that kind of experimentation.
Sounds good to me. I just hope that some of the experience our group has
gained can be useful to the greater good.