This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Ada and x86_64
- From: Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: aj at suse dot de, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 13:13:14 +0200
- Subject: Re: Ada and x86_64
- References: <10208271108.AA01406@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 07:08:03AM -0400, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Which files exactly need to be added or checked?
> All the system-dependent files. Take a look at the Makefile to see which
> are replaced by different files on different targets.
OK, there is quite number of them and I am not really familiar with Ada.
Is there, by any chance, GNAT porting documenation?
(or some nice nice document to learn Ada in one hour?)