This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Failed 3.2 bootstrap on mac os x 10.2
- From: Andreas Tobler <toa at pop dot agri dot ch>
- To: Jason Parsons <jparsons at saffron dot net>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:39:30 +0200
- Subject: Re: Failed 3.2 bootstrap on mac os x 10.2
- References: <57BC591E-B997-11D6-820E-00039385FC52@saffron.net>
Jason Parsons wrote:
When you say --enable-threads=posix then you get posix threads. Works at
least for me. And since darwin6.0 pthreads are supported more than in 5.5.
Compilation successful with your patch. Thanks for the help.
Would someone like to post a success (after patching) for
powerpc-apple-darwin6.0 on the status page?
% gcc -v
Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/powerpc-apple-darwin6.0/3.2/specs
Configured with: ../gcc-3.2/configure --host=powerpc-apple-darwin6.0
Thread model: single
gcc version 3.2