Re: Does gcc works as a cross compiler to 8031 micro controllers ?

    I am sorry, but it seems we are not allowed to review your
    message, so we cannot respond to it.

    Please do not post confidential material to public mailing lists.  We
    realize this is boiler-plate added by your mailer, but that is not our
    problem.  Our problem is that all messages to the gcc list are
    archived, and this builer-plate seems to prohibit that.  There is
    serious talk about automatically bouncing messages with this kind of
    legal nonsense.

Although it is indeed annoying, it actually isn't a problem since sending
something to the GCC list means the message is *intended* to be public,
so the prohibition has no practical significance.