This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Does gcc works as a cross compiler to 8031 micro controllers ?
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: per at bothner dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 02 16:57:03 EDT
- Subject: Re: Does gcc works as a cross compiler to 8031 micro controllers ?
I am sorry, but it seems we are not allowed to review your
message, so we cannot respond to it.
Please do not post confidential material to public mailing lists. We
realize this is boiler-plate added by your mailer, but that is not our
problem. Our problem is that all messages to the gcc list are
archived, and this builer-plate seems to prohibit that. There is
serious talk about automatically bouncing messages with this kind of
Although it is indeed annoying, it actually isn't a problem since sending
something to the GCC list means the message is *intended* to be public,
so the prohibition has no practical significance.